BOB BARKER on the next GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN

  • BOB LINDEN
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2009
      TV's most popular star ever - BOB BARKER - interviewed
      on the next GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN
      - SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS on what he has to say
      - and the gala, star-studded event he hosts in March
      for the Animal Rights Foundation of Florida (www.arff.org)
      Also this week - CESAR CHAVEZ in his own words on animal rights, and
      the words of SUPREME MASTER CHING HAI in her letter
      to BOB LINDEN accompanying the SHINING WORLD HERO AWARD

      KTLK-AM-1150 Los Angeles - SUNDAYS 10AM
      GREEN-960 San Francisco - SATURDAYS 5PM
      1190 NOVA M Phoenix - SATURDAYS 3PM

      Archives available for FREE at www.GoVeganRadio.com

      - from GO VEGAN RADIO - a project of 501c3 International Humanities
      Ctr
      818-623-6477
      Bob@...
      PO Box 475414
      San Francisco, CA 94147

      IT'S UP TO YOU TO DONATE NOW, AS GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN enters its
      9th year on-air, new broadcasting contracts are being signed. LA will
      cost $80,000 for the year. San Francisco will cost $52,000 for the
      year. AREN'T THE ANIMALS WORTH IT? ISN'T THE ENVIRONMENT WORTH IT?

      Donate online now, or make checks payable to GO VEGAN RADIO / IHC and
      mail to PO Box 475414, San Francisco, CA 94147

      VALENTINE'S DAY is here! Order delicious vegan artisan chocolates
      (NOT produced on equipment shared with dairy) on-line at
      www.LifeByChocolates.com ALSO AVAILABLE NOW AT FOLLOW YOUR HEART
      21825 Sherman Way, Canoga Park, CA and HARVEST HOUSE NATURAL FOODS,
      2395 Monument Blvd, Concord, CA

      If better health was your New Year's resolution, GO VEGAN RADIO
      has been a wealth of information, with recently archived guests
      DR JoHN McDOUGALL, PROFESSOR T COLIN CAMPBELL,
      DR MILTON MILLS with his prescription for Obama, and DR GABRIEL
      COUSENS (now making special appearances on the KTLK Southern CA local
      segment)

      Are there 80 listeners in Southern CA who can donate $1000 each? Are
      there 160 listeners who can donate $500 each. Any donation is
      appreciated. Are there 52 listeners in the San Francisco Bay Area who
      can donate $1000 each - or 104 listeners who can donate $500? Can you
      take it upon yourself to raise $1000? Do you have vegan and cruelty-
      free products or services to advertise?

      HELP WANTED:
      FUNDRAISING, ADVERTISING SPONSORSHIP SALES, MARKETING

      THIS WEEK -
      Voted television's most popular personality, host of TV's longest
      running show, The Price Is Right, Emmy-Award winning BOB BARKER talks
      about his enduring show business career, as well as his love and
      concern for animals, vegetarianism, elephants in captivity, animal
      exploitation in entertainment, his support for animal rights law
      studies - and a whole lot more! Hear the letter from SUPREME MASTER
      CHING HAI to BOB regarding receiving the SHINING WORLD HERO AWARD.
      GABRIEL COUSENS is on the KTLK LA segment on his Juice Fast For Peace
      and GOing VEGAN www.JuiceFastForPeace.com > Mercury in your
      sweetener - especially in dairy? Hear about KNITTERS FOR CRITTERS and
      LA's Vegan Toastmasters > and > The Price Is Wrong - when it comes to
      meat and dairy > PLUS > What did CESAR CHAVEZ say about animal
      rights? Hear him in his own words!

      ARFF 20th Anniversary Gala
      Bob Barker will host the Animal Rights Foundation of Florida's (ARFF)
      20th Anniversary Gala on Saturday, March 14, 2009, at 7 p.m., at the
      Broward County Convention Center. Pamela Anderson is the guest of
      honor. Congressman Robert Wexler, Senator Nan Rich, PETA president
      Ingrid Newkirk, and PCRM president Dr. Neal Barnard will be speaking
      at the gala. All proceeds will benefit ARFF, Florida's largest not-
      for-profit animal advocacy organization. The black-tie-optional
      affair will provide members and supporters the opportunity to meet,
      mingle and relax while enjoying an exciting, eventful evening.
      Highlights of the gala will include a gourmet vegan dinner, an open
      bar, silent and live auctions featuring rare items, and book
      signings. All proceeds from the gala will be used to fund ARFF's
      Humane Education program, which has educated thousands of
      schoolchildren in Florida on veganism, companion animals and
      wildlife. Tickets for the gala are $250 and can be purchased by
      calling (954) 727-ARFF or visiting www.arff.org.

      NOW ARCHIVED Jan 31 / Feb 1 program -
      Did you see the 60 Minutes telecast with the Obama family in the
      kitchen, preparing and talking about favorite foods? It was a recipe
      for disaster!
      GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN, concerned about the health of our new First
      Family, asked MILTON MILLS, MD - ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF PREVENTATIVE
      MEDICINE for PCRM (Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine),
      Stanford Medical School graduate, and practicing physician in
      critical care at Fairfax Hospital in Northern Virginia - to examine
      the Obama family diet and offer a prescription for better health. YOU
      DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS. THIS IS CRITICAL LISTENING FOR PEOPLE OF
      COLOR! (((and))) Thanks for listening CINDY SHEEHAN and making the
      decision to live the life of peace and GO VEGAN. Congratulations on
      your program CINDY'S SOAPBOX, Sunday afternoons on GREEN 960 in San
      Francisco, the same station broadcating GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN.

      NOW ARCHIVED / weekend of January 24, 25:
      You marched for peace, you elected politicians to bring peace - now A
      JUICE FAST FOR PEACE? Hear what world-renowned DR GABRIEL COUSENS
      has planned in the LA area for HEALING YOURSELF AND HEALING THE
      PLANET March 1 - 8th (www.JuiceFastForPeace.com). Also, anyone with
      DIABETES should listen to this program - IS THERE A CURE? <PLUS> more
      news about global warming, the "dept of defense" war on animals, and
      lots more!

      -now archived- weekend of January 17 / 18:
      ONE OF THE BIGGEST NFL SUPERSTARS EVER - KC CHIEFS' RECORD-BREAKING
      ALL-PRO FUTURE HALL-OF-FAME
      TONY GONZALEZ + THE #1 NUTRITION SCIENTIST IN THE WORLD -
      T. COLIN CAMPBELL - author of the "THE CHINA STUDY"
      (which influenced MR. GONZALEZ, as you will hear -
      AND OBAMA AND DASCHLE MUST HEAR!)
      - DON"T MISS THIS PROGRAM or the previous week with CAPT PAUL WATSON
      and DR JOHN McDOUGALL on obesity

      Attention Arizona listeners -
      GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN is now heard
      SATURDAYS 3pm on KNUV-1190-AM / 1190 NOVA M
      Attention Southern CA listeners -
      - back to regular time THIS SUNDAY 10AM on KTLK-1150
      NORTHERN CA: GREEN-960 Online & Radio SATURDAYS 5PM
      IF YOU MISS IT ON THE RADIO, LISTEN TO THE ARCHIVE, ON-LINE, ANYTIME
      at
      www.GoVeganRadio.com
      where you can make a tax-deductible donation so that the greatest
      advocates for improving human health can be heard -

      HAPPY NEW YEAR!
      (- whatever your resolution, GOing VEGAN enhances it!)
      GO VEGAN RADIO - NOW 8 YEARS ON THE AIR!
      Since January 2001, GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN has been privileged to
      be of service to animals through radio broadcast and on-line webcast -
      as the first-ever commercial vegan program AND the first major radio
      network animal rights program ever!

      WHO MADE IT POSSIBLE?
      Thanks to all who have made tax-deductible donations, and thanks to
      all sponsors advertising their vegan and cruelty-free products and
      services. Please buy their products.
      It is an honor to work on behalf of animals, improved human health,
      and environmental sustainability (promoting the only true green
      lifestyle - VEGAN)

      BIG NEWS:
      BOB LINDEN recipient of
      "SHINING WORLD HERO AWARD" from
      SUPREME MASTER CHING HAI
      INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY
      (previous recipients including John Robbins, Bill & Melinda Gates, Al
      Gore)
      In the news story on the program "Enlightening Entertainment"
      on Supreme Master TV, Bob asked that he not be singled out for this
      honor, but that it should be shared with everyone who has made the
      noble choice to GO VEGAN, and to tell others about this most
      important cause on Earth. ALL VEGANS ARE HEROES! Who else can save a
      hundred animals a year, an acre of trees a year, over 300,000
      gallons of water a year, and over a ton and a half of carbon
      emissions a year - JUST BY EATING?
      Meat and dairy cause all the problems in the world, and this is the
      one and only radio program that tells that like it is!
      Please make a tax-deductible donation today so that broadcast airtime
      can continue to be purchased to HELP ANIMALS NOW and raise awareness
      of HOW TO RELIEVE THEIR SUFFERING NOW by presenting heroic figures
      such as this week's guests

      No, the following isn't a transcript of Bob's opening remarks on this
      week's show. Copy it, paste it in your browser, and show your support
      for animal liberation media infiltration:
      https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?
      cmd=_flow&SESSION=9HxbmQAEtIQvAbqXKjGemQc1bCpzAGJ-
      7VsbLpIBJqHQtgyCzDRzDaq8lk8&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f9fecf49521b3f5afc
      18ba9034b1c79cb454909ae53a8db99

      VALENTINE'S DAY approaches - and you want deep dark delicious - and
      affordable - artisan chocolates, certified vegan, organic, and fair
      trade, NOT created on equipment shared with dairy, and in a
      decorative box -
      Visit www.LifeByChocolates.com ,
      with Valentine's specials priced from under $17 to under $23

      Please visit new sponsor -
      THE VEGAN JOINT restaurant
      - affordable organic vegan cuisine -
      10438 National Blvd
      Palms / West Los Angeles
      310-559-1357 for free delivery

      ANNOUNCING -
      VEGAN & CRUELTY-FREE BALLET SLIPPERS exclusively from
      www.CynthiaKingDance.com
      (718) 437-0101
      BRING YOUR VALUES TO DANCE -
      Until now - with leather, all ballet slippers have been manufactured
      with animal suffering and environmental toxicity / CHOOSE CRUELTY-
      FREE!

      Now archived at www.GoVeganRadio.com with over 200 programs available
      FREE
      -Dec 27 / 28: CAPT PAUL WATSON, founder of the Sea Shepherd
      Conservation Society and Greenpeace co-founder, aboard the
      vessel "The Steve Irwin" in the ocean near Tasmania - discusses his
      current mission - chasing the Japanese whaling fleet and interfering
      with its horrific harpooning of majestic sea creatures. Why do the
      Japanese whalers flee the Sea Shepherd crew? What celebrity has been
      part of the latest crew? How did "Whale Wars" come to television,
      becoming the most popular series on Animal Planet ever? What about
      the Canadian seal massacre? Why has CAPT WATSON been a direct-action
      activist for animals since childhood? Why did CAPT WATSON apologize?
      Is CAPT WATSON a terrorist?Why is the "Steve Irwin" a VEGAN vessel?
      HEAR THE ANSWERS ON THIS WEEK'S PROGRAM / ALSO - with OPRAH
      announcing that she's tipping the scales at 200 pounds, O O Obesity
      is in the news as an epidemic even afflicting children. Straight-
      talker DR JOHN McDOUGALL, best-selling author and expert on diet and
      health for over 3 decades, tells us why so many people are fat and
      sick and don't have to be. Also - OBAMA's bad picks - for Secretary
      of Interior, KEN SALAZAR - big hunter and against Endangered Species
      Act? And - are forests actually causing climate change? If so,
      everybody better GO VEGAN today if we no longer have the forest as an
      ally! And - where can you buy VEGAN CRUELTY-FREE ballet slippers?

      Dec 20/21 program: With Christmas upon us, wouldn't it be great
      if "peace on earth, good will to all" were extended to "...good will
      to ALL CREATURES"? Reverend FRANK HOFFMAN of www.all-creatures.org
      discusses animals and religion and the absence of compassion in the
      church <also> BOB's vegan spin to flying footwear > global warming
      findings that make the solution - GOing VEGAN - even more of an
      immediate imperative > and BOB starts to analyze why he did so well
      in the US Presidential vote in a key midwest state, and whether he
      should continue to explore his chances for a bid in 2012, running as
      one of his split-pea personalities - Baroccoli Oboba

      Dec 13/14 program:
      DENIZ BOLBOL, co-founder of the Bay Area "Citizens for Cruelty-Free
      Entertainment" - and known for her work directed at the SF Zoo - now
      targets the outrageous and cruelty-full "charity" - HEIFER
      INTERNATIONAL.
      DEC 6/7 program:
      ECO-FEMINISM, ORGANIC VEGAN SKIN CARE, VEGAN HOLIDAY GIFTS, VEGAN CATS
      guest MARTI KHEEL, founder of Feminists for Animal Rights, discusses
      her book "NATURE ETHICS: AN ECOFEMINIST PERSPECTIVE"
      > guests YAIXA SAIDI and JASMIN SAIDI discuss their family business
      RARE NATURAL CARE, the ONLY skin care line that is
      100% vegan with 100% certified organic ingredients + fair trade +
      recycled packaging. Learn about Rare2B products from RARE NATURAL
      CARE - winner of VegNews Best New Product / Natural Products Expo -
      at www.RareNatural.com where you can compare ingredients with your
      current "natural" skin care products, and learn of the health risks
      of synthetic ingredients. Call RARE NATURAL at 310-839-2696
      (retailer inquiries welcome)

      > guest RYAN WILSON, co-owner of award-winning on-line vegan
      superstore VEGAN ESSENTIALS discusses the hot holiday gifts available
      at www.VeganEssentials.com - and CAN YOUR CAT BE VEGAN? RYAN - and
      wife COURTNEY - also operate www.VeganCats.com
      Attention SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA listeners -
      ECONOMIC HARD TIMES DON'T MEAN YOUR FAMILY SHOULD GO WITHOUT
      HEALTHY, NUTRITIOUS FOOD -Announcing the GO VEGAN RADIO - SOUTH
      CENTRAL FARMERS SUPPORT PROGRAM - Order a bushel box of local,
      organic, seasonal produce grown by the South Central Farmers AND PAY
      WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD - whether that be $20, $25, $30 - OR IF YOU CAN
      AFFORD $40, then you'll make a bushel box available to a family in
      South Central LA who used to depend on the South Central Farm for
      fruits and vegetables - before it was bulldozed. Interested? Email
      Bob@... and enter SOUTH CENTRAL FARMERS in subject box,
      or call 818-623-6477

      Explorer's Bounty organic coffee, organic tea, and organic vegan
      artisan chocolate - NOW at ALBERTSON'S

      PLEASE SUPPORT THE SPONSORS WHOSE ADVERTISING OF VEGAN & CRUELTY-FREE
      PRODUCTS HELPS PAY FOR THE VALUABLE AIRTIME SO THAT THERE CAN BE A
      VOICE FOR THE ANIMALS IN MAINSTREAM MEDIA AND A PROGRAM THAT OFFERS
      SOLUTIONS TO WORLD HUNGER, DISEASE, GLOBAL WARMING, ENVIRONMENTAL
      DEVASTATION, AND ENERGY CRISES!!!

      NEW SPONSOR -
      ZenSoy pudding & ZenSoy Soy-On-The-Go Soymilk
      How delicious can vegan dessert be? The proof is in the pudding -
      chocolate, vanilla, banana, chocolate/vanilla swirl -
      creamy delicious ZenSoy pudding - organic, kosher, gluten free.
      Emjoy ZenSoy Soy-On-The-Go Soymilk - 7 grams of protein, 50% B-12 RDA
      per serving -
      vanilla, chocolate, plain, cappuccino - www.ZenSoy.com

      BECOME A SPONSOR -
      ADVERTISE YOUR VEGAN AND CRUELTY-FREE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES -
      AFFORDABLY -
      EMAIL Bob@... or
      CALL 818-623-6477

      GO VEGAN RADIO celebrates the grand opening of the new worldwide
      chain of vegan restaurants - LOVING HUT. The first one in the world
      opened recently in Milpitas, followed by openings in Hong Kong, Viet
      Nam, throughout Asia. THE FOOD IS FANTASTIC!
      NOW OPEN -
      LOVING HUT 1365 Stockton Street,
      San Francisco.
      - LOVING HUT 165 University Ave Palo Alto AND LOVING HUT 516 Barber
      Lane, Milpitas. Visit www.LovingHut.us
      (HELP WANTED at Loving Hut and Vegetarian House, San Jose)

      LIVE BROADCAST of
      GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN
      from Golden Gate Park NOW ARCHIVED:
      OCT 4 SHOW

      Special coverage of the World Veg weekend celebration
      on GREEN-960
      was made possible by
      PETA / People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
      Visit www.peta.org to order "One Can Make A Difference", the new book
      from Ingrid Newkirk
      PRIMAL STRIPS and PRIMAL STICK
      Visit www.PrimalSpiritFoods.com to find out about the meatless jerky
      that won the PETA Proggy Award for Best Vegan Snack
      VEGAN ESSENTIALS
      Your online vegan superstore at www.VeganEssentials.com
      Call 866-88-VEGAN

      VEGENAISE, VEGAN GOURMET CHEESE ALTERNATIVES, with new Cream Cheese
      and Sour Cream alternatives > Visit www.FollowYourHeart.com

      THE SAN FRANCISCO VEGETARIAN SOCIETY -
      CELEBRATING ITS 40th ANNIVERSARY OF MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!
      CONGRATULATIONS SFVS ON THE SUCCESS OF THE 9TH ANNUAL WORLD VEG DAY
      CELEBRATION AND THE WONDERFUL PROCLAMATION BY THE CITY! VISIT
      www.sfvs.org THANKS PRESIDENT DIXIE MAHY & VOLUNTEERS!

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Please support our sponsors by buying their products and contacting
      them with a big THANK YOU for making the most important program in
      radio possible
      THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU -

      Animal Acres sanctuary
      www.AnimalAcres.org
      Chicken-Free-Chicken, Follow Your Heart Market & Cafe - Canoga Park
      www.FollowYourHeart.com
      Cafe Gratitude restaurants - SF & San Rafael
      www.CafeGratitude.com
      Cynthia King Dance Studio / Brooklyn NY
      www.CynthiaKingDance.com
      Explorer's Bounty coffee, tea, chocolate
      www.ExplorersBounty.com
      Farm Fresh to You
      www.FarmFreshToYou.com
      Farm Sanctuary
      www.FarmSanctuary.org
      Herbivore Restaurant - SF & Berkeley
      www.HerbivoreRestaurant.com
      In Defense of Animals
      www.idausa.org
      Knitters For Critters
      www.KnittersForCritters.org
      Life By Chocolates Valentine's Day specials
      www.LifeByChocolates.com
      Lotus Foods
      www.LotusFoods.com
      Loving Hut restaurant SF, PALO ALTO, MILPITAS
      www.LovingHut.us
      Omega-Zen-3
      www.NuTru.com
      Organic Harvest Cafe - New York
      www.OrganicHarvestCafe.com
      PETA - People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
      www.peta.org
      Primal Strip & Primal Stick meatless jerky
      www.PrimalSpiritFoods.com
      RARE2B 100% vegan 100%organic skin care line from Rare Natural Care
      www.RareNatural.com
      San Francisco Vegetarian Society
      www.sfvs.org
      Sublime Restaurant - Fort Lauderdale
      www.SublimeRestaurant.com
      Sunshine Burger
      www.Sunshineburger.com
      Supreme Master Television
      www.SupremeMasterTV.com
      The Vegan Joint Restaurant - Palms / West LA
      www.TheVeganJoint.com
      Truly Vegan restaurant - Hollywood
      www.TrulyVegan.net
      Vegetable Delight restaurant - Granada Hills
      818-360-3997
      Vegetarian House restaurant - San Jose
      www.VegetarianHouse.us
      Vegan Gourmet Cheese Alternatives
      Vegenaise www.FollowYourHeart.com
      Vegan Essentials
      www.VeganEssentials.com
      Going green? Then really GO green - on
      THE GREEN BIKE with its
      "NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION SPECIAL"

      When you purchase THE GREEN BIKE now
      * you'll be in the green with a $150 discount
      off the purchase price
      * a $150 donation will be made to the animal advocacy, vegan, or
      environmental 501c3 non-profit of your choice
      * the environment is IN the green because you're riding ON the green -
      THE GREEN BIKE, that is!
      www.TheGreenBike.org or www.TheGreenBike.com 818-887-7237
      THE GREEN BIKE is a phenomenal touring bike that lets you use your
      pedal power for exercise OR flip a switch and you are cruising on gas-
      free electric throttle-power for a range of up to 40 miles at up to
      20 miles per hour per charge - and it's a snap to get juiced up from
      any outlet with the removable charger! No license or insurance are
      required.
      Look at all the fun STEPHEN STILLS (yes, of Crosby, Stills, Nash, and
      Young) is having in the video at www.TheGreenBike.org
      THIS OPPORTUNITY IS AVAILABLE NOW!!!
      Contact: ROBERT WELLS
      The Green Bike
      818--887-7237
      robert@...
      Open only to animal advocacy or vegan or environmental organizations
      with valid 501c3 status
      "What's the real GREEN LIFESTYLE? Listen at www.GoVeganRadio.com"

      It's easy and affordable to become a GO VEGAN RADIO sponsor,
      nationally or locally. Call 818-623-6477 for details or email
      Bob@GoVeganRadio
      Go VEGAN radio has a new partner! DoNi Gift of Love is a new and
      exciting fundraising idea from a vegan footwear company. DoNi, which
      means gifts in Italian, is offering a stylish ballerina flat for sale
      to the public. These vegan ballerina flats are made from supple non-
      animal materials from Italy, french ribbons and exquisite embroidery
      medallions in limited quantities. Made in Europe. In five stylish
      and wearable colors at $150 to $175 retail. What's more, 100% of
      retail proceeds of every pair sold is generously donated to Go Vegan
      Radio. Go to www.GoVeganRadio.com and click on the link to Do-Ni
      site, OR choose Go Vegan Radio from the list of participating non-
      profit organizations on www.Do-Ni.com.Get a pair for yourself and get
      a pair as a gift, Look great while doing good! It's the gift that
      gives to you and the animals whom you love. Available online now!