Feb 14: SFVS Valentine's Day Dining Out at Cafe Gratitude

  • jcadiz2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2009
      VALENTINE DAY DINING OUT
      SFVS Co-Host with SF Living Food Group

      Saturday, February 14, 6:00 p.m.
      Café Gratitude (Raw/Organic/Vegan)
      1336 9th Avenue, San Francisco
      RSVP 415-273-5481 by Feb 12

      Everyone is welcome to celebrate Valentine's Day in the community room
      in the rear of the restaurant. The front section will be reserved for
      couples only. The menu makes an appropriate statement for the
      occasion, "Our food is prepared with love. We invite you to step
      inside and enjoy being someone who chooses: loving your life, adoring
      yourself, accepting the world, being generous and grateful every day,
      and experiencing being provided for. Have fun and enjoy being
      nourished." The names of their menu items are provocatively
      appropriate for the occasion, e.g. Appetizers: "I Am Oppulent" & "I Am
      Magical;" Soup: "I Am Divine;" Salad: "I Am Dazzling;" Entrees: "I Am
      Celebrating," "I Am Passionate," I Am Sensational;" and Desserts: "I
      Am Rapture," "I Am Lovely," "I Am Adoring," "I Am Surrendering." & "I
      Am Playful." You may choose your own menu for the evening. Prices
      range from $6 to $7 for each Appetizer or Soups; $6 to $9 for Salads,
      $9 to $12 for Entrees, $3 to $6 for Desserts.