SF LiFE Potluck Sunday March 1st /Raw Sauerkraut Demo

  • cockatoo77777
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      At the next SF LiFE Potluck on March 1st:

      For those of you who are interested in getting back to the basics with
      Living Foods, I will be giving a demo on Raw Sauerkraut/Veggiekraut as
      created by Ann Wigmore. More and more people are confused when turning
      to Living Foods as a source of vibrant health and rebuilding. Learning
      the fundamentals from those who started it all, clarifies what is
      really important in a Living Foods Lifestyle program. It's not
      cookies, pizza, or fudge! It's real food, which will feed you.

      Raw Sauerkraut provides essential vitamins, digestive enzymes, and
      important nutrients.

      Come learn from someone who studied from Ann Wigmore herself.

      You can purchase this sauerkraut after the demo, outside of the
      building. You also will be able to purchase my Living Foods Passover
      Haggadah – L'Chaim To Life, in time for Passover in April.

      All SF LiFE potluck rules and restrictions apply.
      Potluck at 1:00; demo at 2:15.
      Read postings on SF LiFE (SF Living Foods) Yahoo Groups about what,
      where, and when.

      See you there!