July EarthSave event "Our Food Our Future"

  • Michael Goldberger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7 5:48 PM
      EARTHSAVE Lecture and Vegan Meal featuring Caryn
      Hartglass, Executive Director of EarthSave
      International, speaking on �Our Food Our Future�

      Palo Alto event: Lecture and Vegan Dinner
      When: Friday, July 16, 6:30 - 8:30 PM
      Cost: EarthSave members $13, non-members $15,
      at-the-door $20 if space available
      Location: Foundation for Global Community 222 High
      Street, downtown Palo Alto

      San Jose event: Lecture and Late Lunch
      When: Sunday, July 18, 2-5 PM
      Cost: EarthSave members $3, non-members $5,
      at-the-door $6 (and pay for
      the meal you order)
      Location: Di Lac Vegetarian Restaurant, 1644 E.
      Capitol Expressway, San Jose. Di Lac is a fantastic
      vegan restaurant offering authentic Vietnamese, Thai,
      and Chinese dishes.

      Contact for both events: RSVP for Palo Alto event by
      Wed. July 14, for San Jose event by Friday, July 17.
      �Voicemail: (408) 380-1214 Give your name, credit card
      number and expiration date, number in party, and names
      of EarthSave members in party.
      �secured online credit card reservations through our
      website: http://bayarea.earthsave.org (no www)
      �Mail a check payable to EarthSave, PO Box 865,
      Cupertino, CA 95015.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail