July events in SF and Oakland.

  • Dave Goggin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hi everyone,

      An advance note to let you know I am planning a busy month for bay area vegetarians.

      First, don't forget that July 15, being the second thursday of the month, is the monthly BAV Golden Era dinner. And I am planning to have a whopping 3 movie/dinner parties in July -- to see "King Arthur" as well as "The Wiz" and "Jailhouse Rock" at the Oakland paramount classic fridays, probably with dinner at Golden Lotus.

      I'll be posting further details and invitations for these events soon.

      DG