Vote For Vegan School Lunch Before Jan. 14

  • jcadiz2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2009
      Vote For Vegan School Lunch Before Jan. 14

      Because of your overwhelming support, our proposal to have the USDA
      facilitate daily vegan school lunch options received 1432 votes on the
      Change.org website. This qualifies the proposal for the second round
      of voting to select the 10 most popular reforms for presentation to
      the Obama transition team.

      This round of voting will run between January 5-14. On January 16th,
      Change.org will co-host an event at the National Press Club in
      Washington, DC to announce the top 10 rated ideas and the formation of
      a national advocacy campaign behind each idea.

      Here is the simple procedure for exposing the concept of a vegan diet
      to hundreds of thousands of social reform activists and perhaps to the
      new administration:

      * Sign up on the Change.org website, if you're not a member or
      sign in, if you are
      * Visit our vegan school lunch proposal, and click on the number
      to cast your vote.

      We're really counting on your vote!

      Here is more information about the competition:
      http://www.change.org/ideas/view/vegan_school_lunch_options