FW: Vote for Vegan School Lunches!

  • howard d.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2009
      We can vote from January 5-14. Best to do it early.
      From: <campaigns@...>
      To: <Veg-SF@...>
      Subject: veg-sf Vote for Vegan School Lunches!
      Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 03:56:44 +0000

      Because of your overwhelming support, FARM's proposal to have the USDA facilitate daily vegan school lunch options received 1,432 votes on the Change.org website. This qualifies the proposal for the second round of voting to select the 10 most popular reforms for presentation to the Obama transition
      team.
      The current round of voting will run between January 5-14. On January 16th, Change.org will co-host an event at the National Press Club in Washington, DC to announce the top 10 rated ideas and the formation of a national advocacy
      campaign behind each idea.
      Here is the simple procedure for exposing the concept of a vegan diet to hundreds of thousands of social reform activists and perhaps to the new
      administration:
      - Sign up on the Change.org website at https://www.change.org/admin/sign_up; if
      you're already a member, sign in at https://www.change.org/login/login
      - Visit our vegan school lunch proposal at http://www.change.org/ideas/view/vegan_school_lunch_options and click on the