SF LiFE February 1 Potluck Details

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2009
      frowarded post:

      Hi Folks,
      Our next potluck is Sunday, February 1. The SF Vegetarian Society will
      be joining SF LiFE in sponsoring Dr. Goldhamer. Dr. Goldhamer's lecture
      is entitled "A Rational Approach to Radical Diets". Dr. Goldhamer is
      the author of the PLEASURE TRAP and founder of True North Health
      Education Center in Santa Rosa.
      The potluck will start at 1:00. The address is 630 Valencia St. (at
      17th St.) It's in the Mission Police Station Community Room. The cost
      is free to SF LiFE and SF Vegetarian Society Members and $3 for
      non-members. You should bring a raw vegan potluck enough for 10-12
      servings. If you do not bring a potluck you will need to pay an
      additional $5 whether you are a member or not. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN
      PLATE AND UTENSILS.
      If you wish to come just for the lecture and not join us for lunch you
      can attend the lecture for free if you come after 2:15 and let the
      person at registration know that you are not joining us for lunch. See
      you Feb. 1.
      Dorleen

      Dorleen Tong