Re: veg proverbs

  • Maria
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2009
      I've been using "petting two cats with one hand" instead of the "birds with one stone" for a few years now. It's great to see that I'm not the only one out there who goes there!

      :)

      Maria
    • Aaron Schuman
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2009
        Maria> I've been using "petting two cats with one hand" instead of the
        "birds with one stone" for a few years now. It's great to see that I'm not
        the only one out there who goes there!

        Aaron> There's no use crying over spilled soy milk.The early bird gets the
        popcorn.

        Dan> feeding two birds with one scone. Give people a salad, they eat for a
        meal; teach people about
        vegetarianism and they eat for a healthy lifetime.

        There's more than one way to skin a mango.

        Aaron

      • rojony57
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 6, 2009
          Are scones vegan?