THIS SATURDAY EVE - VEGETARIAN HOUSE - SHINING WORLD HERO AWARD screening

  • BOB LINDEN
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009
      HAPPY NEW YEAR

      BREAKING NEWS:
      BOB LINDEN recipient of
      "SHINING WORLD HERO AWARD" from
      SUPREME MASTER CHING HAI
      INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY

      Say hi to BOB and see the debut screening of the award presentation on
      the program
      "Enlightening Entertainment" on Supreme Master TV

      THIS SATURDAY EVENING (January 3) at
      VEGETARIAN HOUSE
      520 East Santa Clara Street
      San Jose (408-292-3798)

      If you've never been to VEGETARIAN HOUSE, here's your reason to come
      by, enjoy dinner between 6 and 8pm at one of the world's finest
      organic vegan restaurants, and then see the presentation on TV at 8pm.

      We hope to see you there THIS SATURDAY EVENING!!!

      GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN is heard in the Bay Area Saturdays at 5pm on
      GREEN-960 Online & Radio, and archived at www.GoVeganRadio.com, and is
      supported in its efforts to purchase broadcast airtime by
      tax-deductible donations from listeners and sponsorship advertising,
      for which we are thankful to VEGETARIAN HOUSE and LOVING HUT RESTAURANTS

      GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN
      now marks its 8th anniversary as of JANUARY 2009
      asking listeners to please not eat or wear animals, to not patronize
      animal exploitation entertainment, and to not buy personal or
      household products tested on animals or containing animal-derived
      ingredients

      GO VEGAN RADIO
      - a project of 501c3 International Humanities Center
      www.GoVeganRadio.com
      Bob@...
      PO Box 475414
      San Francisco, CA 94147