room for rent in Vegetarian Home SF, nob hill

  • lampky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009
      Beatuiful, bright sunny room with hardwood floor and large closet for rent beginning Feb. 1.
      Full use of shared kitchen, living room and dining room in Edwarian flat on Nob Hill.Close to
      public transportation, downtown and stores. On site laundry ilncuded in utilites.

      The flat would be shared with myself, my daughter and two cats. We maintain a vegetarian
      household. We are quiet, easy going and freindly. I work full time and she is at school during
      the day

      We would like to share our home with someonewho is quiet , easy going and freindly. No
      drugs.

      $850 +1/3 utilities (water, pg&e, garbage) and cable TV and wireless internet

      Lynn