Can't vote on Change.org until Jan 5th

  • howard d.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009
      About Bob Linden's post to ask for votes on the Vegan Diet proposal...

      Good idea, but a tad late. The 2nd round of voting ended at midnight Dec 31. So I missed it, and I expect all of us who read it today - New Year's Day - also missed it.

      But if it qualifies for the next round of voting, we can vote starting Jan 5th.