deadline TODAY - please do this NOW, and tell everyone

    ... From: Sophie Lapaire Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 19:50:51 -0800 Subject: Make your voice heard NOW ! To: moi Dear
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2008
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Sophie Lapaire <slapaire@...>
      Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 19:50:51 -0800
      Subject: Make your voice heard NOW !
      To: moi <margorifico@...>

      Dear friends,

      We have a one in a lifetime opportunity to present President-Elect
      information on how the vegan diet can stop global warming.
      preparing the "Top 10 Ideas for America" which will be presented to
      President Obama on Inauguration Day. People can submit ideas and then
      for the ones they feel are most important.

      If you have already voted, you rock!
      Make sure to tell everyone in your address book that feels the same about
      this issue.
      If you don't know about change.gov or haven't voted yet, keep on reading!

      If we all vote for this link we can bring it up to the top and for the
      time get the visibility that it deserves!

      All you need to do is:

      1. Register if you haven't, it only takes a few seconds and you are
      good to
      2. Copy the entire URL:
      3. A page will display with the following title: Vegan Diet is the most
      effective solution to end global warming.
      4. Click on the little icon on the top left of the page that says
      voted + a
      number. That's it!
      5. Next is optional: Post a short comment below about why you think
      this is
      *THE* most important issue of our times. Doesn't have to be long, just
      own reason why this matters to you.

      This is the first time in the history of this country that a president is
      asking and listening to our advice, our ideas, our solutions! This is
      the first time that this issue can be heard and understood at the top
      of our government.

      The deadline for the first round of voting is *TOMORROW*. We have to vote
      the end of day on Dec. 31. DON"T WAIT, DO IT NOW!
      The second round of voting will take the top three ideas from each
      The second round starts Jan 5th.

      Please send President-Elect Obama the message that veganism is the
      to so many of our problems. Vote today!

      If you have time and have not yet done it, join another post on the same
      topic that started earlier:
      They have 425 votes so far and a lot of great blog posts.

      The more they hear about this issue, the better!

      Many blessings!