Maharani Express opens tomorrow + Medicine

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2008
      take out deli style catering to SF BUsiness People

      343 Kearny St/Bush and Pine
      SF

      415-express is the phone number

      They say it will open tomorrow,,,  that's xmas eve..  if you're still in town

      ==
      It's a mixed restaurant with some vegan choices.  The owner is Joy, who's a veg person.  This restaurant venture he has 2 other partners.

      he wrote a book called
      www.thisnosecret.com

      ===
      In the future he said Kindness Cafe will be held at this location, so look for new info coming soon

      ==

      At Medicine, I had their Organic soy, vegan Matcha (premium Green Tea) ice cream  for $3.50
      My portions were equal to 2 scoops of ice cream.  I guess the server is generious

      what a deal...

      Their $2 premium tea is a bargain.  When I was there during rush hour there were 30 customers eating there.

      It's sad that it's no longer a 100% veg restaurant...

      Vegan K. and Lucy M. goes there once a week.  Lucy M is there every thursday around 1:30pm.  She loves Medicine.
       sign, Sunny
      signature:

      wanted: used OIL that fried a Thanksgiving Turkey. It will be used to power a Diesel car. thanks

      "How's It's Made" - Hot Dogs
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhwXPsTaRgc