Lunch Outing TODAY at 12:30 to Great Wall

  • howard d.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2008
      Hi there,

      Just wanted to say there is still room at the GreatWall. And since a few of my respondees have said they may be a littlelate, I'm calling it for a 12:30 start.

      I'll call the restaurant and ask for to shift the reservation.

      Angie and I will try to be there before 12:15 in case anyone arrives near Noon.

      H.