veg Kal Penn stars in Americas #1 TV Drama - HOuse

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2008
      I hope the Veggie Actor will be a big star someday

      http://www.fox.com/house/bios/kal.htm

       sign, Sunny
      signature:

      wanted: used OIL that fried a Thanksgiving Turkey. It will be used to power a Diesel car. thanks

      "How's It's Made" - Hot Dogs
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhwXPsTaRgc

    • rojony57
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 23, 2008
        House may be the number one drama on Fox, but CSI is the number one
        drama on tv.