Needed: SFVS Outreach volunteers for the Gay Pride Exhibit Booth

  • jcadiz2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2004
      Hi everyone,

      SFVS is participating in the Gay Pride festivities this weekend at
      the San Francisco Civic Center Plaza. We could still use a couple
      volunteers to be at the booth. We really need someone with a car to
      help take down and set-up the booth Saturday and Sunday. Saturday
      morning is taken cared of already.

      Saturday evening-We need someone to pick up everything including a
      big canopy on Saturday ~6:15 (that is when cars will be able to drive
      up). This person can either drop off the supplies to the Sunday
      morning person (who will need a car) or set up Sunday.

      Sunday evening someone is needed to pick up the supplies at the booth
      and hold on to them until Tracy can coordinate a pick-up time.

      I would do this myself but I do not have a car.

      Please let me know if you can help.

      Noelle
      email: noelleinthecity@...