cat sitter

  • Noelle Tornatore
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2004
      Can anyone recommend a cat sitter? I need someone to come in twice a
      day and also give medication/sometimes fluids. My current one is
      expensive (although I will pay that much for my kitties, if necessary)
      and she seems to have an attitude towards 'vegans'.

      Noelle
    • Julie Dull
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2004
        Hi,

        I need one too; my cat sitter likes cats but doesn't want to be reminded
        of animal cruelty, and I have leaflets in stacks all over my house.

        Julie

        *****************************

        "If not me, who? If not now, when?

        *****************************
        "I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us
        as equals."
        - Sir Winston Churchill
        Free Farm Animals from Cruelty, Cannibalism, Confinement and Drugs:
        <http://www.factoryfarming.com/gallery.htm>
        http://www.factoryfarming.com/gallery.htm

        The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be
        indifferent to them: that's the essence of inhumanity."-----George
        Bernard Shaw
        Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. -
        Albert Einstein
        Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.
        - Albert Einstein

        Can anyone recommend a cat sitter? I need someone to come in twice a
        day and also give medication/sometimes fluids. My current one is
        expensive (although I will pay that much for my kitties, if necessary)
        and she seems to have an attitude towards 'vegans'.

        Noelle

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12920c4f7/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/
        D=groups/S=1705171641:HM/EXP=1087997398/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*htt
        p://companion.yahoo.com> click here

        s/S=:HM/A=2128215/rand=701899348>

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links