Re:SFVS Nov 29 Birthday pictures - corrected link

  • howard d.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2008
      JC, et al --

      I appreciate your posting on 12/2 a link to my pix from Dixie's 75th birthday party.

      But you posted my temporary 'drop box' -- not the album I was constructing at the time.

      The correct link is:

      http://picasaweb.google.com/howarddy/DixieS75thNov0802#

      That's a public album on PicasaWeb.

      There are also some other SF Veg events there, like:

      http://picasaweb.google.com/howarddy/HalloweenAtLizS#

      Howard