Reminder: PBS John Robbins video and vegan pizza -- this Tues. night

  • Michael Goldberger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2004
      EARTHSAVE Video and Pizza, featuring the 60 min. PBS
      special "Diet for a New America" with EarthSave
      International founder, John Robbins. Bring a
      non-vegetarian friend to this inspiring video. Many
      have credited John Robbins' book, "Diet for a New
      America" for motivating them to adopt a plant-based
      diet. The international response to this book prompted
      John Robbins to form EarthSave International. The PBS
      video is moving and informative. The issues it
      identifies are crucial in protecting our planet.
      We'll be enjoying pizza, salad, popcorn, beverages,
      and cookies (all of them vegan) with our film.

      When: Tuesday, June 22 6:30 - 8:30 PM
      Cost: EarthSave members $3, non-members, $5 OR
      REACH OUT special: Reach out, and bring a
      non-vegetarian friend, and you�ll both attend
      for just $3. Location: Foundation for Global Community
      222 High Street, downtown Palo Alto map/directions
      Contact: *Please RSVP so we don't run out of pizza!
      Leave your name, phone number, and number in party on
      our voicemail (408) 380-1214 or email to
      bayarea@... by Saturday, June 19th.

      Thanks!

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail