Chinese Language Podcast

  • Joseph Puentes
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008
      To my knowledge there is not a Chinese Language Podcast. Well I want to
      change that but I need help. Please point me in the direction of
      Vegetarians/Vegans that are fluent in the main Chinese languages. I have
      actually started a page that is devoted to getting the Vegetarian/Vegan
      message into as many languages as possible
      (http://H2Opodcast.com/intl_veg.html). This is one monster of a project
      but I think Chinese is an absolute must along with Spanish and yes many
      others. If you know of an audio podcast in other languages please point
      me in that direction. If you know of a Vegetarian/Vegan that speaks
      another language please point me in their direction. Please help me get
      this very important message into as many languages as possible.

      thanks,

      Joseph Puentes