Re: [SFVeg] Re:special pre fixe veg meals at Tommy Toy's

  • Philip Gelb
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2008
      there is quite a bit of exceptional vegan food in the bay area,
      though of course not nearly as many high end restaurants as NYC, not
      surprisingly.
      If you look off the beaten track you might find a couple of surprise
      options for very high end vegan food in this area :)

      phil

      Philip Gelb
      vegetarian chef
      shakuhachi player, teacher