GO VEGAN RADIO this week - TOFURKY creator, FUR FREE FRIDAY

  • BOB LINDEN
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2008
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      please distribute

      GO VEGAN RADIO update

      SATURDAYS 5PM GREEN-960 Online and Radio

      The turkeys say "THANKS FOR NOTHING!"
      Make ThanksGrieving into a HAPPY TURKEY DAY - THANKS-GO-VEGAN!
      And FUR SHAME, FUR SHAME - see below

      see below - and listen this week -for special offer for free movie
      screening for cancer sufferers / survivors, and those with chronic disease

      If you miss it on the radio, listen to the archive at
      www.GoVeganRadio.com, where you can make a tax-deductible donation to
      support vegan outreach and education in mainstream media - the one
      and only voice for the animals, compassion, human health, and
      environmental sustainability. Please include GO VEGAN RADIO in your
      charitable donations this year. How has this grassroots program made
      it to the airwaves for 8 years (in January) - including network
      broadcasting on AIR AMERICA? - with help from people like you! Don't
      leave it to people LIKE you. Now, we need YOU!!!

      see below for details on HOW TO DONATE or ADVERTISE, or support GO
      VEGAN RADIO by purchasing imported designer women's vegan ballerina
      flats - a great holiday gift!

      The GREEN BIKE (www.thegreenbike.org)
      GREEN HOLIDAY SPECIAL - savings for you + a donation to the animal
      rights, vegan, or environmental group of your choice - see below

      SEE BELOW for details on this week's program including guests > SETH
      TIBBOT, creator of TOFURKY, CAMILLE HANKINS, FUR-FREE FRIDAY, and (LA
      & website only), STEVE KROSCHEL, director/producer of new film on
      Gerson alternative therapy -THE BEAUTIFUL TRUTH, opening in Beverly
      Hills on Wednesday. See below for details on how cancer sufferers /
      survivors and those with chronic disease can attend FREE

      > listener, and cruelty-free advertising supported -
      GO VEGAN RADIO is appreciative in welcoming the sponsorship of
      family-owned
      RARE NATURAL CARE,
      the ONLY skin care line that is
      100% vegan with 100% certified organic ingredients + fair trade +
      recycled packaging. Learn about Rare2B products from RARE NATURAL CARE
      - winner of VegNews Best New Product / Natural Products Expo - at
      www.RareNatural.com where you can compare ingredients with your
      current "natural" skin care products, and learn of the health risks of
      synthetic ingredients. Call RARE NATURAL at 310-839-2696
      (retailer inquiries welcome)

      Do your holiday shopping on-line, gas-free, hassle-free at
      www.VeganEssentials.com

      ATTENTION LOS ANGELES and
      SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA RADIO LISTENERS:
      GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN now
      10AM Sundays on progressive talk KTLK-AM-1150
      LA WAKES UP TO A VEGAN, ANIMAL RIGHTS, ENVIRONMENT-SAVING RADIO
      PROGRAM ON A MAJOR RADIO STATION EVERY WEEKEND - BUT ONLY IF YOU
      SUPPORT IT WITH A TAX-DEDUCTIBLE DONATION OR ADVERTISE YOUR VEGAN AND
      CRUELTY-FREE PRODUCTS
      / see below for how to donate or advertise

      NORTHERN CALIFORNIA -
      now on GREEN 960 Online and Radio SATURDAYS 5PM

      Go VEGAN radio has a new partner! DoNi Gift
      of
      Love is a new and
      exciting fundraising idea from a vegan footwear company. DoNi, which
      means gifts in Italian, is offering a stylish ballerina flat for sale
      to the public. These vegan ballerina flats are made from supple
      non-animal materials from Italy, french ribbons and exquisite
      embroidery medallions in limited quantities. Made in Europe. In
      five stylish and wearable colors at $150 to $175 retail. What's more,
      100%
      of retail proceeds of every pair sold is generously donated to Go
      Vegan Radio.
      Go to www.GoVeganRadio.com and click on the link
      Do-Ni site, OR
      choose Go Vegan Radio from the list of participating non-profit
      organizations on www.Do-Ni.com.
      Get a pair for yourself and get a pair as a
      gift, Look great while doing good! it's the gift that gives to you
      and the animals that you
      love. Available online on November 10th 200

      THESE ARE CRITICAL TIMES - IF THE WORLD IS TO BE A BETTER PLACE IN THE
      FUTURE, THE FUTURE MUST BE VEGAN - AND THE FUTURE MUST START NOW. HELP
      SPREAD THE WORD. GO VEGAN!
      Donate at www.GoVeganRadio.com

      ~~~~~~~~~~~

      get your bumper sticker -
      "Eat Republicans NOT Animals"
      at www.GoVeganRadio.com
      not a political endorsement; merely a dietary suggestion (for those
      who feel it necessary to consume animal protein)

      GO VEGAN RADIO with BOB LINDEN
      ANNOUNCES EXCITING NEW
      RADIO STATION SCHEDULE
      ON THESE PROGRESSIVE-TALK
      AIR AMERICA OR NOVA M AFFILIATES:

      SATURDAY 8AM:
      KPTK-AM-1090 SEATTLE

      SATURDAY 3PM:
      KPHX-AM-1480 PHOENIX
      and the NOVA M RADIO NETWORK stream

      SATURDAY 5PM:
      GREEN 960 SAN FRANCISCO

      SUNDAY 10AM starting this weekend::-
      KTLK-AM-1150 LOS ANGELES

      FREE SPEECH IS EXPENSIVE!
      IT COSTS OVER $3000 WEEKLY
      TO PURCHASE THE AIRTIME SO THAT THERE CAN BE A VOICE FOR COMPASSION -
      ANIMAL ADVOCACY AND VEGAN OUTREACH - IN MAINSTREAM MEDIA.YOUR
      TAX-DEDUCTIBLE DONATION IS NEEDED NOW MORE THAN EVER! NOW THAT WE KNOW
      MEAT AND DAIRY CAUSE GLOBAL WARMING, WORLD HUNGER, ENERGY CRISES, AND
      MOST DEVASTATION ON THE PLANET, DON'T WE HAVE TO LET EVERYONE KNOW?
      PLEASE HELP. GREEN 960 ALONE COSTS $900 WEEKLY. WILL YOU BE ONE OF 9
      BAY AREA RESIDENTS WHO DONATES $100 TO COVER THE COST THIS WEEK? WILL
      YOU BE ONE OF 7 DONORS IN THE PHOENIX AREA TO SEND $100 TO CELEBRATE
      OUR DEBUT THIS WEEKEND WITH NOVA M AND 1480 KPHX?

      DONATIONS ARE TAX-DEDUCTIBLE.
      DONATE ON-LINE AT www.GoVeganRadio.com
      or make checks payable to
      GO VEGAN RADIO / IHC
      and mail to
      International Humanities Center
      PO Box 923
      Malibu, CA 90265
      (Go Vegan Radio - a project of 501c3 International Humanities Center)

      BECOME A SPONSOR -
      ADVERTISE YOUR VEGAN AND CRUELTY-FREE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES -AFFORDABLY -
      EMAIL Bob@... or
      CALL 818-623-6477

      GO VEGAN RADIO celebrates the grand opening of the new worldwide chain
      of vegan restaurants - LOVING HUT. The first one in the world opened
      recently in Milpitas, followed by openings in Hong Kong, Viet Nam,
      throughout Asia. THE FOOD IS FANTASTIC!
      NOW OPEN -
      LOVING HUT 1365 Stockton Street,
      San Francisco.
      - LOVING HUT 165 University Ave Palo Alto AND LOVING HUT 516 Barber
      Lane, Milpitas. Visit www.LovingHut.us
      (HELP WANTED at Loving Hut and Vegetarian House, San Jose)

      LIVE BROADCAST of
      GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN
      from Golden Gate Park NOW ARCHIVED:
      OCT 4 SHOW

      Special coverage of the World Veg weekend celebration
      on GREEN-960
      was made possible by

      PETA / People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
      Visit www.peta.org to order "One Can Make A Difference", the new book
      from Ingrid Newkirk

      PRIMAL STRIPS and PRIMAL STICK
      Visit www.PrimalSpiritFoods.com to find out about the meatless jerky
      that won the PETA Proggy Award for Best Vegan Snack

      VEGAN ESSENTIALS
      Your online vegan superstore at www.VeganEssentials.com
      Call 866-88-VEGAN

      VEGENAISE, VEGAN GOURMET CHEESE ALTERNATIVES, with new Cream Cheese
      and Sour Cream alternatives > Visit www.FollowYourHeart.com

      THE SAN FRANCISCO VEGETARIAN SOCIETY -
      CELEBRATING ITS 40th ANNIVERSARY OF MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE!
      CONGRATULATIONS SFVS ON THE SUCCESS OF THE 9TH ANNUAL WORLD VEG DAY
      CELEBRATION AND THE WONDERFUL PROCLAMATION BY THE CITY! VISIT
      www.sfvs.org THANKS PRESIDENT DIXIE MAHY & VOLUNTEERS!

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      THIS WEEK'S PROGRAM DETAILS/
      BROADCAST DATES November 22, 23:

      > guest SETH TIBBOT, a turkey's best friend and creator of TOFURKY ,
      talks about the environmental benefits of TOFURKY over eating the dead
      bird, and we hear a nutritional comparison.

      > guest CAMILLE HANKINS of WIN ANIMAL RIGHTS in the fashion capital of
      New York City talks about anti-fur campaigns as Friday is FUR FREE
      FRIDAY. Listen for details on events

      > (LA and website only) guest STEVE KROSCHEL director / producer / writer
      of new film THE BEAUTIFUL TRUTH opening at the Laemmle MUSIC HALL in
      Beverly Hills Wednesday talks about food and environmental toxicity,
      cancer, and the Gerson therapy. Cancer sufferers / survivors and those
      with chronic disease are invited to attend one of Wednesday's showings
      for free (while tickets last) by calling 818-349-8822 or visiting
      www.thebeautifultruthmovie.com

      Last week - now archived -

      > LA City Council Member TONY CARDENAS and his proposal to shut down
      the LA Zoo elephant exhibit

      > Also guest NANCY CHAPMAN, executive director - Soyfoods Assn of
      North America - on soy and health

      >and actress / activist PAMELYN FERDIN (LA & archive only) on UCLA
      vivisection

      >What is the ELF (Earth Liberation Front) saying to Obama? What
      percentage of the US population considers itself green? LISTEN THIS WEEK!

      >With the GREEN FESTIVAL in SF this weekend, BOB asks the question:
      "Can you really be a meat-eating, milk-drinking environmentalist?"

      AND THE PREVIOUS WEEK-
      KAREN DAVIS, president and founder of UNITED POULTRY CONCERNS
      addresses BOB's concerns of misconceptions regarding PROP 2. Does it
      STOP ANIMAL CRUELTY? Does it create HUMANE farms? What is life for
      caged chickens and "cage - free" chickens? YOU WILL BE SHOCKED - and
      you will conclude that to STOP ANIMAL CRUELTY you must GO VEGAN and
      ask everyone you know to do the same. BOB starts his appeal this week
      to OBAMA to choose to live the noble life as President and GO VEGAN,
      and advises him on the INEFFICIENCY OF MEAT AND DAIRY and their
      enormous role in economic collapse

      and the week before that / now archived at www.GoVeganRadio.com -

      MAKE A DIFFERENCE available at www.petacatalog.org

      > bodybuilding champion, vegan
      KENNETH G WILLIAMS talks about the natural championship approach of
      his vs pharmaceutical or Meat And Dairy bodybuilding - and the
      national contest in which he competes - where you can cheer for him -
      Saturday November 8 at the Marriott / SF Airport

      SPECIAL SEGMENT- LA KTLK ONLY (and archived on the program at
      www.GoVeganRadio.com :

      CHRIS DeROSE, founder and president of LAST CHANCE FOR ANIMALS, talks
      about developments regarding shutting down the LA Zoo elephant exhibit
      in favor of a sanctuary

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Please support our sponsors by buying their products and contacting
      them with a big THANK YOU for making the most important program in
      radio possible
      THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU -

      Animal Acres sanctuary
      www.AnimalAcres.org
      Chicken-Free-Chicken, Follow Your Heart Market & Cafe - Canoga Park
      www.FollowYourHeart.com
      Cafe Gratitude restaurants - SF & San Rafael
      www.CafeGratitude.com
      Explorer's Bounty coffee, tea, chocolate
      www.ExplorersBounty.com
      Farm Fresh to You
      www.FarmFreshToYou.com
      Farm Sanctuary
      www.FarmSanctuary.org
      Herbivore Restaurant - SF & Berkeley
      www.HerbivoreRestaurant.com
      In Defense of Animals
      www.idausa.org
      Lotus Foods
      www.LotusFoods.com
      Loving Hut restaurant SF, PALO ALTO, MILPITAS
      www.LovingHut.us
      Omega-Zen-3
      www.NuTru.com
      Organic Harvest Cafe - New York
      www.OrganicHarvestCafe.com
      PETA - People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
      www.peta.org
      Primal Strip & Primal Stick meatless jerky
      www.PrimalSpiritFoods.com
      RARE2B 100% vegan 100%organic skin care line from Rare Natural Care
      www.RareNatural.com
      Sublime Restaurant - Fort Lauderdale
      www.SublimeRestaurant.com
      Sunshine Burger
      www.Sunshineburger.com
      Supreme Master Television
      www.SupremeMasterTV.com
      Truly Vegan restaurant - Hollywood
      www.TrulyVegan.net
      Vegetable Delight restaurant - Granada Hills
      818-360-3997
      Vegetarian House restaurant - San Jose
      www.VegetarianHouse.us
      Vegan Gourmet Cheese Alternatives
      Vegenaise www.FollowYourHeart.com
      Vegan Essentials
      www.VeganEssentials.com

      Going green? Then really GO green - on
      THE GREEN BIKE with its
      "GREEN HOLIDAY SPECIAL"

      When you purchase THE GREEN BIKE now thru December 31 for personal use
      or as gift

      * you'll be in the green with a $150 discount
      off the purchase price

      * a $150 donation will be made to the animal advocacy, vegan, or
      environmental 501c3 non-profit of your choice

      * the environment is IN the green because you're riding ON the green -
      THE GREEN BIKE, that is!

      www.TheGreenBike.org or www.TheGreenBike.com 818-887-7237

      THE GREEN BIKE is a phenomenal touring bike that lets you use your
      pedal power for exercise OR flip a switch and you are cruising on
      gas-free electric throttle-power for a range of up to 40 miles at up
      to 20 miles per hour per charge - and it's a snap to get juiced up
      from any outlet with the removable charger! No license or insurance
      are required.

      Look at all the fun STEPHEN STILLS (yes, of Crosby, Stills, Nash, and
      Young) is having in the video at www.TheGreenBike.org

      THIS OPPORTUNITY IS AVAILABLE NOW!!!

      Say you want the
      "GREEN HOLIDAY SPECIAL" and designate the
      non-profit organization you want to be the recipient

      Contact: ROBERT WELLS
      The Green Bike
      818--887-7237
      robert@...

      Open only to animal advocacy or vegan or environmental organizations
      with valid 501c3 status
      "What's the real GREEN LIFESTYLE? Listen at www.GoVeganRadio.com"

      It's easy and affordable to become a GO VEGAN RADIO sponsor,
      nationally or locally. Call 818-623-6477 for details or email
      Bob@GoVeganRadio