Humane Legislation GONE if Nafta NAU North American Union progresses

  • scott munson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2008
      I forwarded Dr. Greger's Pandemic Update: November 2008 because:

      We would be wise to address NAFTA / NAU / North American Union as
      opening up outsourcing of farming south of our border

      Those were some scary and powerful ads against prop 2 suggesting we
      would import more food.

      If we import food from countries with lower standards than ours,
      or even from nearby states without humane farming legislation, the
      animals will suffer.

      Please be aware of the current plans for NAU / North American Union:

      Wherein Canada / US / Mexico will be one trade zone where national and
      state laws are not allowed.

      This globalization/ new world order would dismantle the humane
      protections we have.

      There are many sources of info on NAU / North American Union:

      Google it or YouTube it if you like by searching for North American
      Union on

      http://google.com or see videos on:

      http://video.google.com or http://youtube.com

      or visit http://infowars.com http://prisonplanet.com