We did it -- YES! on Prop 2

  • Neil
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2008
      Forwarding the message.

      "Jennifer Fearing, YES! on Prop 2 campaign" <jen@...> wrote:

      Dear Neil,
      Twenty million farm animals will soon be free from the cruelest factory farm abuses -- and they have you to thank.
      Yesterday, Californians voted YES! on Prop 2 -- securing the single most important piece of legislation for farm animals in U.S. history. Proposition 2 will mandate a higher standard for the treatment of animals raised for food, a measure that is sure to lead to similar reforms nationwide.
      You made this victory happen. Whether you donated to keep our TV ads on the air, spent your nights phone banking for Prop 2, hit the pavement with leaflets, or engaged your friends and family in California -- you helped show millions of California voters what Prop 2 would mean for animals and people.
      How animals are treated is so important to all of us -- and even more important to the animals suffering every day in factory farms. Together, we fought for the humane treatment of animals, and we won. We have changed the lives of so many animals, and we have made history.
      Thank you.
      Sincerely,

      Jennifer Fearing
      Manager
      YES! on Prop 2

      Paid for by Yes on Prop. 2 - Californians for Humane Farms, sponsored by The Humane Society of the US and Farm Sanctuary (major funders), and other animal protection groups, family farmers, veterinarians, and public health professionals.
      ©2008 Californians for Humane Farms | P.O. Box 418202 Sacramento, CA | 95841-8202 | (323) 896-1126
      YESonProp2.com

      Enjoy life and smile.