Thanksgiving Day 5k-Save a Turkey Trot!

  • jtpuchner
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2008
      OrganicAthlete will host a compassionate 5k run/walk on Thanksgiving morning in
      Sebastopol. This will be 1st of what we hope will become an annual event.
      Every Thanksgiving across the United States, the local Turkey Trot race is an annual running
      tradition. Like these venerable races, we want to get people out and exercising and giving
      thanks for life. Giving thanks for life, we believe, is also having compassion for all living
      beings. So we say, "Save a Turkey!" Get out and run and walk with us this Thanksgiving Day
      as we spread the message of hope and compassion.

      See the run page for details: http://organicathlete.org/saveaturkey

      If you aren't interested in running yourself, but would like to be involved please email:
      bradley@....

      I hope to see you all on Thanksgiving morning!

      -Justin