Lush's Staff Goes Vegan on 11/1

  • Rose Aguilar
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
      LUSH Cosmetics has always sold only vegetarian and vegan products, but
      it will go the whole hog when 464 employees in 72 shops in the United
      States, with a total of 824 workers across North America, go vegan as
      a sign of solidarity with their strictly herbivorous customers on
      World Vegan Day -- Nov. 1.
      http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2008/oct/29/lush-cosmetics-staff-will-go-vegan-nov-1/

    • sunny_outdoors
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2008
        here's a long video on Lush

        I dedicate this video to Rose and my UK vegan friends out there

        http://suprememastertelevision.com/bbs/board.php?
        bo_table=vege&wr_id=462&goto_url=&page=4&url=link2_0

        Tony and C.

        and others

        ==
        oh, on 11/22 6:30pm dinner at loving Hut, one of Supreme Masters
        restaurants