The Healing Power Of ==>> Young Coconuts

  • Edd Wiao
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2008
      A few years back, when I was just learning about raw food nutrition, I went to a raw food festival in Oregon. It was in a beautiful outdoor setting, next to a lake, and very appropriate for nature loving raw food enthusiasts.
      Under the canopy of shade trees, I enjoyed listening to several top pioneers of the raw food movement speak on the benefits of raw nutrition. I also met an impressive man who had recently won the non-supplemented Mr. Universe contest as a raw vegan - at the age of almost 50, competing against men 1/2 his age! He certainly was and still is living proof that you can get enough protein on the raw vegetarian diet.

      Visit Young Coconuts for Vegetarian Landing Page

      Healthy Life More than Gold
      Reduce Depression