Looking to hire a Vegetarian for a World Class Store in Palo Alto

  • artkonrad
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2008
      Hi SFVS, friends of mine are looking to hire a vegetarian for their
      quality spiritual oriented store in Palo Alto. Below is their
      employment ad. I can highly recommend these people – an East Indian
      brother and sister team, named Ritesh and Savvy. I met them through
      my Ayurvedic Doctor at one of her health retreats and I have worked
      with them on several projects since then. For two years now they
      have had a booth at the World Vegetarian Festival. Please pass this
      on to your vege friends.

      -------------------------------
      Are you:

      - An eco conscious person?
      - Have a healthy lifestyle?
      - A vegan or vegetarian?
      - Love to connect with people?
      - Enjoy selling?
      - Willing to be a part of a vision to support fair trade,
      women's co-ops and
      international artisans?
      - Have an interest in meditation or yoga or self improvement?
      - Looking for growth in your Sales career/ Event management?

      If the answer to the some of the above questions is YES, then this
      Job is for YOU!!!

      We are an Eco friendly product store/ meditation studio in Palo Alto
      downtown looking for self motivated and goal oriented sales people
      (part time or full time)… As we grow the candidate will have a
      fantastic scope for growth...

      We get products from all over the world that nourishes our customers'
      mind, body and soul… adding beauty and value in their lives and
      homes… and support international artisans for creating their work of
      art...

      If this ad appeals to you and strikes a chord inside you please call
      650-814-2816… and/or email your resume to arorarits@...,

      Thanks for taking the time to read this…

      Create a beautiful day!!!