Announcing Veggie Jews' Vegan Brunch in Oakland, 6/27/04

  • Veggie Jews
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2004
      Please join Veggie Jews for a vegan brunch that can't be beat at
      Golden Lotus restaurant, 1301 Franklin Street (@ 13th) in Oakland,
      California. The brunch will take place on Sunday, June 27, 2004, at
      12 noon.

      Golden Lotus is a popular almost all vegan restaurant in downtown
      Oakland with an large selection of tasty Vietnamese vegetarian dishes
      and a smaller selection of rich deserts. We will be ordering from
      the menu.

      The restaurant is located in downtown Oakland near the 12th Street
      BART station and public transportation.

      If you will attend, please reply to veggiejews@... no later
      than 6 p.m. on Saturday evening, June 26, 2004. Walk-ins will
      only be allowed on a space-available basis and this is a popular and
      small restaurant. So, to insure yourself a seat, replies are
      strongly recommended.

      For information about the restaurant, please call Golden Lotus at
      (510) 893-0383. For public transportation information, call BART at
      (510) 465-2278 or AC Transit at (510) 817-1717.

      [Please note that all Veggie Jews' events are open to Jews of all ages and our non-Jewish friends. We are not a singles or religious group, although single and observant people are always welcome. For early notice of all events and more group information, please go to www.groups.yahoo.com/group/veggiejews and join. You can choose to participate in discussions and receive notices of general events or choose to receive only "special notices" from Veggie Jews, such as official group event notices.]