Vegetarian loftmate in Berkeley wanted

  • madmargi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2004
      If you would like to live in a loft in Berkeley with a fellow vegetarian and
      two wonderfully affectionate golden retrievers, or know someone who fits this
      description, I'd love to hear from you. I'm asking $700 for the entire 3rd
      floor space and full share of the rest of the loft.

      Thanks,

      Margi
      510-295- 8795 my cell, not always on, but you could leave a message

    • madmargi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2004
        If you would like to live in a loft in Berkeley with a fellow vegetarian and
        two wonderfully affectionate golden retrievers, or know someone who fits
        this
        description, I'd love to hear from you. I'm asking $700 for the entire 3rd
        floor space (could be furnished) and full share of the rest of the loft,
        which totals 1300sf. Great open space with 20' ceilings, skylights, modern
        kitchen, and our own laundry room.

        Happy to answer any questions.

        Thanks,

        Margi