upcoming events

  • Noelle Tornatore
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2004
      Hi again,

      The San Francisco Vegetarian Society promotes a vegetarian diet as a
      healthful and humane way of life. One way we do this is through
      outreach events. We have a number of exciting events coming up and we
      need your help. If you want to share your experiences, meet new
      people and educate others, volunteer to help out at an event. SFVS
      cannot do it without you. Below are two upcoming events. I already
      emailed everyone about Veggie Fest on 19 June <www.veggiefest.info>

      Sustainable World Symposium
      http://www.swcoalition.org/Symposium.html
      Saturday, June 19, from 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM
      At St. Mary's Cathedral Conference Center in S.F, 1111 Gough St @ Geary
      Blvd.

      4:00 -6:30 PM
      6:30 - 8:00 PM *

      Most of the traffic during this event will be during breaks from the
      plenary sessions so you may want to bring a book to read. *You should
      have a car to transport materials back if you sign up for the last
      shift. Tracy will make arrangements to pick them up.

      EPA Summer Festival of Health Education
      Tuesday, June 22 from (9:00 AM to 3:00 PM)
      At the EPA office in S.F, 75 Hawthorne St.

      Is someone interested in staying the day? Or we can split it up in two.

      Thank you in advance.
      Noelle Tornatore