Jun. 10 Golden Era dinner CANCELLED, dinners and movies next week instead!!!

  • Dave Goggin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2004
      Hi everyone,

      Due to a conbination of circumstances, the monthly Golden Era dinner this coming thursday 6/10 will be CANCELLED.

      HOWEVER, Don't worry because we'll go back to the regular schedule of 2nd thursday dinners in July.

      AND... I am planning two of the dinner/movie events within the next couple weeks. We'll have a vegan dinner and movie party to go see "Day After Tomorrow" and another to go see "Garfield" (which should be a hit considering how many vegetarians are fond of cats. :-)

      One of these dinners will be at Golden Era.

      Watch this yahoogroup for more details within the next few days!

      Thanks
      Dave G.