Google News Alerts on Animal rights and veggie news available

  • Julie Dull
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2004
      Hi all,

      I don't work there or anything so no slams.

      Google has a newsalert service -- you can get news alerts automatically
      scanned by them -- I've got several set up ...."foie gras", "animal
      rights", "vivisection", "clearcutting", "walmart", you get the idea.
      Nice digest of daily news, worldwide, we can all plug into and
      consolidate, organize, change the world!!!

      http://www.google.com/newsalerts

      Julie A. Dull
      Cell 650-219-9896

      "If humans were true carnivores, a child left in a room with a bunny and
      an apple would eat the bunny and play with the apple." - Albert
      Einstein, 1879-1955
      "I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us
      as equals."
      - Sir Winston Churchill
      Free Farm Animals from Cruelty, Cannibalism, Confinement and Drugs:
      http://www.factoryfarming.com/gallery.htm

      The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be
      indifferent to them: that's the essence of inhumanity."-----George
      Bernard Shaw
      Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. -
      Albert Einstein