Rosie - Newbie

  • Rosie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2004
      Hello,
      I've been lurking on your list for about two weeks now. So, I've finally decided to come out of my shell and say Hello... My name is Rosie, I'm from Oakland... and I am very new to this lifestyle... I gave up red meat and pork a month ago... and June 1, I gave up the rest... it hasn't been as tough as I thought it would be... defiantly less snacking... which is a good thing in my case.

      I have a question... where do you all shop? I have a friend who lives a Vegan lifestyle and tells me about all these fabulous products... he lives in New York, so he's no help when it come to telling me where I can find it here in my area...

      Hoping to find some suggestions,

      Rosie