Video needed for my Doctor's office - his request

  • Julie Dull
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2004
      Hi all,

      My doctor (Dr. Warren at Burlingame Family Health) lets me put the Farm
      Sanctuary brochures "Why Vegan", and anything else I want (so I have
      out: Say No to Foie Gras, Say No to Battery Cages, Say no to Gestation
      Crates, The Truth about Eggs, The Truth about Beef, The Truth about
      Poultry, ETC!!!!) He says I am the only person he lets put this stuff
      out. Now, you ask, gee, can I do that? Yes!! My regular Stanford
      doctor will NOT though if it is a pamphlet, they WILL let me put out
      magazines.

      So I say litter your doctors office with magazines! (also, I have
      brochures out in my company lunchroom....)

      Anyway, Dr. Warren wants me to find a video all about how poisonous meat
      is, how corrupt, and bad it is for your body, he promises to play it
      24/7. He loved Peaceable Kingdom and is keeping to show to friends.
      But he can't loop that it his doctors office. Does anyone know of a
      SHORT video on the health benefits of eliminating meat from their diet?

      TIA and PEACE (I've removed NRDC from tag until controversy clears....)

      Julie A. Dull
      Cell 650-219-9896

      "If humans were true carnivores, a child left in a room with a bunny and
      an apple would eat the bunny and play with the apple." - Albert
      Einstein, 1879-1955
      "I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us
      as equals."
      - Sir Winston Churchill
      Free Farm Animals from Cruelty, Cannibalism, Confinement and Drugs:
      http://www.factoryfarming.com/gallery.htm

      The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be
      indifferent to them: that's the essence of inhumanity."-----George
      Bernard Shaw
      Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. -
      Albert Einstein