RE: [SFVeg] Pete's Program for a 10 week transition to veg*ism

  • Julie Dull
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2004
      p.s. I will, oth, provide the wine / beer!

      Julie A. Dull
      Cell 650-219-9896

      "If humans were true carnivores, a child left in a room with a bunny and
      an apple would eat the bunny and play with the apple." - Albert
      Einstein, 1879-1955
      "I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us
      as equals."
      - Sir Winston Churchill
      Free Farm Animals from Cruelty, Cannibalism, Confinement and Drugs:
      http://www.factoryfarming.com/gallery.htm

      The worst sin toward our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be
      indifferent to them: that's the essence of inhumanity."-----George
      Bernard Shaw
      Support the National Resource Defense Council
      http://www.nrdc.org <http://www.nrdc.org/>