Udupi is busy everyday as late as 9pm

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008
      http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/08/27/NS1J12GPPS.DTL&type=food

      they are a well known "chain" that's why they don't need as much advertising like other veggie restaurants

      I've never seen a veg restaurant get so popular so quickly

      I admit the food is good, but the price is sort of high.

      MY Southern Indian friend also thinks the price is high.

      Mission district is a happening place for night time or day time eating.

      It's amazing how busy it is at night when most streets are already asleep

       sign, Sunny
      signature:
      this got people to wake up on how cows are made
      http://www.markfiore.com/doreen_downer_0