event at the SF Zoo

  • Noelle Tornatore
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2 8:20 PM
      Hi everyone,

      We have a last minute addition to the SFVS outreach schedule.

      Saturday, June 5th 2004 at the San Francisco Zoo from 9:30 AM-2:00PM
      A Festival of Healthy Urban Living @ The San Francisco Zoo

      It is hosted by the Recreation and Park Department and the Department
      of the Environment planning committee for the Earth, Water and Fire.
      The Festival includes vendors, exhibits, workshops, City sponsored
      project presentations, kids tent, food, maybe a fuel cell vehicle, and
      it is free.

      9:30 -12:00 PM
      12:00 -2:00 PM

      Thanks for you help