lookin for: Pete Cohen + SF veggie couple that was looking for a diesel car

  • sunny_outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2008
      some of you already know, Pete will be moving to Israel in a month or
      so. If you want to say good bye to him, he might be at the 40th
      anniversary dinner. Pete, can you go the dinner? we got space for
      you.

      ==
      3 years a go, a veggie couple in the Richmond District was looking for
      a diesel car. They happened to do a mechanic's check on and found some
      blow-by. I just want to tell them a very small blow-by is no problem
      at all. It's a big blow-by that's a problem. I've already mentioned
      to the Mechanic at Clement Auto based on my research with other
      mechanics.

      Please contact me, cause I'm curious did you find the car you wanted.

      I've already sold the car to a friend he's been driving all over United
      States in it. To me and other people, it was a really a nice car