Vegan Dinner and Discussion Wed. July 2 at 6 p.m.

  • David Koot
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      This Wed. at 6 p.m., we plan to have our regular vegan dinner at the
      Red Victorian, 1665 Haight St., San Francisco. This has developed into
      an enjoyable weekly dining experience and pleasant socializing. This
      week, we will have an open discussion on wellness after the dinner.
      There is no admission charge. Donations are appreciated. In order to
      cover costs, minimum $10.00 donation is suggested. RSVP to 707-774-
      1904 or email to: info@....

      David Koot