FW: cute cat needs a home

  • Miriam White
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2008
      A friend is looking for a good home for this beautiful cat. PLease contact him directly if you are interested.
      Point of contact are at the bottom of this email.
      Thanks

      Cute Cat: ("Tux") Abandoned, + Needs a Home

      He's male, and has already been neutered, approximately 4-5 years old.

      This adorable cat was abandoned from his original home when his family

      moved. He is clearly a house-cat (indoor/outdoor) and very much enjoys

      people. He purrs very loudly whenever we're around (a total purr-machine!).

      He has been living in our garden, but needs a loving, caring home, with lots

      of attention. We let him into our house a couple of times a day for feeding

      and affection and he is well behaved.

      Unfortunately, we are not able to take him on as a full time member of the

      family at this time. We would, therefore, very much like to find him a

      loving, caring home where he can get the attention and affection he

      deserves.

      We call him "Tux" because of his handsome coat.

      Will you adopt him?

      Please call 415.503.7044 - or email: bartdority@...

      Thanks!