Farmer Dave Blume Needs Help!

  • rojony57
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2008
      Forwarding The Message

      This is David Blume, and I am presently seeking volunteers from around
      Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, Iowa, and Michigan who want to go to
      the Midwest Renewable Energy Association conference. The conference is
      June 20-22, and I need volunteers who can help operate my booth and
      help me sell books at my talk. I would be most appreciative if you can
      help.
      Also, a new newsletter is coming very soon!
      David Blume
      Executive Director
      International Institute for Ecological Agriculture
      www.permaculture.com
      831-471-9164