vegan tamales + SFVS 40th anniversary dinner

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2008
      $3 each vegan Chinese tamales made with 3 kinds of rice (sweet rice, brown rice, and another)  special order

      I order 10 and can help order a few for you.  Since the limit is 10, for the special orders.

      http://www.vegdining.com/GetRest.cfm?rk=US-CA-SF-ENJOY

      ==
      SFVS will have a 40th anniversary dinner coming up..

      more details soon