"The Goode Family" is a new animated comedy series about a vegan family of do-gooders.

  • CyberBrook
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2008
      *"The Goode Family"* is a new animated comedy series about a vegan
      family of do-gooders. It's too early to tell whether vegans (and our
      attitudes and philosophy) will become food for serious discussion or
      fodder for cheap laughs. In the clip, Dad is described as "an
      over-educated, academic liberal" and Mom, wearing a "Meat is Murder"
      tee, "knows everyone has a right to their own opinion but she just can't
      stand it". It's on ABC this fall. Check out the preview clip
      <http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001m_bXWCOebvWqDZLXTA4PXwSKvhlMQU5KZ-nmMT5ZttEVpMEmIN__qfMdR-FeyRAWN_NXVS9F_6xkYHrQpjK5A6ZDNxPsDdViubDuTHLrFZImYyvRh44s4g==>.