Vegan Dinner and Communication Workshop Wed. May 21 at 6 p.m.

  • David Koot
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2008
      This Wednesday at 6 p.m., our regular vegan dinner will be followed by
      a workshop on communication and conflict avoidance. This is a
      two-session workshop. Session Two will be presented on May 28.
      Location is the Red Victorian, 1665 Haight St., San Francisco. Topics
      which wil be covered include the following:

      Understanding Communication
      Communication Techniques that Reduce Conflicts
      Ways to Promote Understanding
      Hands-On Practice During Class Time
      Effective Conflict Resolution
      How the Self-Concept Affects Communication
      Self-Fulfilling Prophecies
      Life Commandments Makeover

      There is no admission charge. Donations are appreciated. Space is
      limited. To pre-register, call (707) 774-1904 or email to:
      info@....

      David Koot