Veggie Shared Housing

  • wendynauman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004
      Hi SFVeg Members,

      I'm wondering if anyone has or knows of a shared housing situation on
      the Peninsula or in the city that is a vegetarian-only home. I'm a
      26 yo Female, vegan, looking for a large room (cal king bed), and
      parking near the house. I'm quiet and enjoy a peaceful home. I'm
      into hiking, progressive politics, veg outreach, meditation, dance,
      yoga, etc. I work with young children. Rent $600 or less. Any info
      would be appreciated! Thanks, Wendy