Ani Phyo class on May 24, 25th in SF cancelled

  • ani phyo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2008
      hi SFVeg

      Thank you for your many responses about my proposed class in SF on May 25th. I appreciate all your support and kind words very much.

      Unfortunately, I've had to postpone my appearance at the SF Farmer's Market on May 24th, and my trip to SF that weekend.

      And...I've booked a 5 part webisode series on the VCN/Hollywood Reporter online, and will be shooting next week!
      I'll keep you posted when it goes live so you can check it out.

      Sorry I'll be missing you all in May, enjoy the long weekend.
      I'll be back soon.

      Warm wishes
      Ani

      http://mail.yahoo.com