Singles Vegan Potluck

  • rojony57
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2008
      Saturday, April 19, 5:30 p.m. near Laurel Village & the Presidio, San
      Francisco

      Location & parking info provided when you RSVP

      RSVP to phibec95117@... by Thursday, April 17

      Space limited to 20

      We will be celebrating our human greatness with in conversation with
      each other. Led by Mary Friedland of the Brahma Kumaris, these
      dynamic and life affirming conversations have been shown to:

      Awaken the experience of one's own innate qualities of greatness

      Inspire individuals to make greatness a part of their daily lives

      Encourage appreciation of each other's greatness with the awareness of
      belonging to a united human family.

      Please bring a tasty vegan dish (no animal products such as eggs,
      honey, etc.) that will serve 4-6 people. Please include a 3"X5" card
      that lists all the ingredients used to prepare the dish along with
      your name. Empty-handers are welcome and are asked to donate several
      dollars to help with expenses.

      Please bring serving utensils. Other utensils, plates etc will be
      provided.

      Awaken your greatness with us! We're looking forward to seeing you!

      Brought to you by Vegan/Vegetarian Singles of the Bay Area
      VegSinglesBA@yahoogroups.com and SFVS