GO VEGAN this weekend

  • BOB LINDEN
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2008
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN debuts
      8AM, Saturday April 5 - KPTK 1090 in Seattle >>>which has the 2nd
      worst ranked zoo for elephants in the US >>>
      ALYNE GANGFORT co-founder of
      Friends of the Woodland Park Zoo Elephants tells us why>>>and on the
      other coast where GO VEGAN RADIO is heard>>> the aquatic cousin of the
      elephant needs help too, as we hear from PAT ROSE executive director
      of the Save the Manatee Club

      Sunday April 6, DUH - there may be a possible glitch at KTLK-1150 in
      LA caused by human-computer-hybrid-corporate creature that starts the
      program at 6PM instead of 6:30PM as scheduled, then again, DUH, maybe
      not<<<

      >>>starting April 12 - 4PM Saturdays, KTLK-1150 Los Angeles

      Your donations are needed now to keep going and growing!!! Is Phoenix
      next??? - only if YOU HELP!!!
      Donate now at www.GoVeganRadio.org

      GO VEGAN RADIO
      PO Box 475414
      San Francisco, CA 94147
      Bob@...
      818-623-6477

      Please make a tax-deductible donation RIGHT NOW on-line at
      www.GoVeganRadio.org , or make
      your check payable to GO VEGAN RADIO and mail to above address.
      THANK YOU ON BEHALF OF THE ANIMALS!!!

      NOW 1PM SATURDAYS in SF Bay Area, GREEN-960-AM or archive / podcast at
      www.GoVeganRadio.com > NOW 5PM Sundays on WWRL-1600-AM in New York
      City (hiatus) > THIS WEEK in LA - Sunday 6 or 6:30PM KTLK-1150-AM
      (moving to 4PM Saturdays April 12) > NOW Saturdays 9AM in South
      Florida on WINZ-940-AM
      Coming April 5 to KPTK-1090-AM Seattle SATURDAYS 8AM
      - now part of the GREEN RADIO NETWORK on progressive radio stations
      across America -

      DONOR AND SPONSOR SUPPORTED
      - PLEASE SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS

      NEW!!! NOW IN STORES EVERYWHERE!!!
      From the makers of Vegenaise - FOLLOW YOUR HEART - VEGAN GOURMET CREAM
      CHEESE ALTERNATIVE,
      VEGAN COURMET SOUR CREAM ALTERNATIVE
      www.FollowYourHeart.com

      Welcome www.VeganEssentials.com , the vegan superstore offering
      discounts to GO VEGAN RADIO listeners who enter GVR in the website
      coupon box

      www.FarmFreshToYou.com offering a $15 discount for home organic
      produce delivery when you use promo code 4250 when ordering on-line

      SPONSORSHIPS AVAILABLE - Advertising opportunities, locally and
      nationally, interview possibilities -
      local :30 second commercials: $125
      local :60 second commercials: $200
      national :30 second commercials $325
      national :60 second commercials $475

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      For archives and podcasts:
      www.GoVeganRadio.com - where you can and must make a tax-deductible
      donation to ensure a voice for the animals in lamestream meaty-uh.
      Don't leave it to the other guy - it's up to YOU.

      It costs $4500 weekly to purchase airtime. Can you be one of 45 people
      who sends $100 this week? Could you be one of 90 people who sends $50
      this week? Can you be one of 180 people who sends $25 this week? And
      yes - WE ARE TALKING TO YOU!!!

      It's tax-deductible -
      Please make checks payable to
      GO VEGAN RADIO
      PO Box 475414
      San Francisco, CA 94147
      or donate on-line at www.GoVeganRadio.org

      We have a special opportunity for South Florida advertisers. Please
      act immediately.

      AVAILABLE TO ONE SPONSOR ONLY - For $1000 weekly, you receive two
      60-second announcements on the South Florida broadcast of GO VEGAN
      RADIO, plus you receive 25 30-second announcements throughout the week
      on WINZ-940-AM for your business or organization!!!

      Or - for $500 per week, you receive a 60 second announcement on GO
      VEGAN RADIO, plus you receive 12 30 second announcements for your
      business or organization throughout the week on WINZ-940-AM. This is
      available to two sponsors only.

      Also available: 30-second announcements on GO VEGAN RADIO locally on
      WINZ for $100 per week, or 60 seconds for $150.

      Seeking advertisers in Phoenix area so we can broadcast on 50,000-watt
      KFNX1100. When costs are covered, we can air!

      *Listen this week for special discounts for Go Vegan Radio listeners
      from www.VeganEssentials.com when you enter GVR in its coupon
      box,and www.FarmFreshToYou.com offering a $15 discount for home
      organic produce delivery when you use promo code 4250 when ordering
      on-line*

      ADVERTISE
      YOUR VEGAN & CRUELTY-FREE PRODUCTS

      Discover the world of exotic, organic, heirloom rice - and the perfect
      stainless steel rice cooker at www.LotusFoods.com
      Thank You Thank You Thank You to the Sponsors of GO VEGAN RADIO
      advertising vegan & cruelty-free products and services to help make
      the show possible -
      Animal Acres sanctuary
      www.AnimalAcres.org
      Chicken-Free-Chicken, Follow Your Heart Market & Cafe - Canoga Park
      www.FollowYourHeart.com
      Cafe Gratitude restaurants - SF & San Rafael
      www.CafeGratitude.com
      Farm Fresh to You
      www.FarmFreshToYou.com
      Farm Sanctuary
      www.FarmSanctuary.org
      Herbivore Restaurant - SF & Berkeley
      www.HerbivoreRestaurant.com
      In Defense of Animals
      www.idausa.org
      Lotus Foods
      www.LotusFoods.com
      Omega-Zen-3
      www.NuTru.com
      Organic Harvest Cafe - New York
      www.OrganicHarvestCafe.com
      Sublime Restaurant - Fort Lauderdale
      www.SublimeRestaurant.com
      Sunshine Burger
      www.Sunshineburger.com
      Supreme Master Television
      www.SupremeMasterTV.com
      Truly Vegan restaurant - Hollywood
      www.TrulyVegan.net
      Vegetable Delight restaurant - Granada Hills
      818-360-3997
      Vegetarian House restaurant - San Jose
      www.VegetarianHouse.us
      Vegan Gourmet Cheese Alternatives
      Vegenaise www.FollowYourHeart.com
      Vegan Essentials www.VeganEssentials.com
      Farm Fresh To You www.FarmFreshToYou.com

      It's easy and affordable to become a GO VEGAN RADIO sponsor,
      nationally or locally.Call 818-623-6477 for details or email
      Bob@...

      GO VEGAN RADIO wants to air in Phoenix, and we need sponsor
      involvement to make it happen. KFNX offers a wonderful opportunity for
      maximum exposure having been voted one of the Ten Best Arizona radio
      stations by Arizona Ranking. KFNX has one of the most powerful radio
      signals in Phoenix at 50,000 watts attracting 87,000 listeners
      weekly. The KFNX signal blankets Arizona from Sedona to Tucson and
      Yuma to Globe, broadcasting a wide range of national and local talk
      and sports programming.

      ADVERTISERS please contact KFNX President / Owner / General Manager
      Francis Battaglia immediately. He will construct an affordable
      sponsorship campaign for you on KFNX centering on GO VEGAN RADIO.
      Please call Francis at 602-277-1100 x 1463 or email
      fbattaglia@....

      Listen for more exciting hour-long radio programs to sprout soon from
      the GREEN RADIO NETWORK

      ...also offering...

      the GREEN GROCER campaign -
      Do you have natural and organic products you'd like to market on the
      shelves of major supermarkets throughout Southern California? We can
      help. Ask how...

      GREEN RADIO NETWORK HEALTHY SCHOOLS PROJECT -
      - consultation for food manufacturers and providers to help place
      your products in schools throughout Southern California (organic
      preferred,
      vegan/100% vegetarian required)...Talk to us!

      Bob@...
      818-623-6477
      Archives & Podcasts:
      www.GoVeganRadio.com
      (180 programs currently available for FREE)
      Recent archives - Professor T COLIN CAMPBELL on the "China Sudy", the
      most extensive study of nutrition and health ever; DR ELLIOT KATZ, of
      In Defense of Animals, on what's wrong with the San Francisco Zoo ~
      Recent past: DENNIS KUCINICH, TOM REGAN, HOWARD LYMAN, INGRID NEWKIRK,
      NEAL BARNARD, M.D., ALEX HERSHAFT & many more

      GO VEGAN RADIO IS ASKING YOU TO SPREAD THE WORD - AND THE WORD IS -
      'GUARDIAN' ... IT'S TIME THAT WE STOP THINKING OF ANIMALS AS PROPERTY,
      AND OURSELVES AS OWNERS ... CALLING YOURSELF THE 'GUARDIAN' TO YOUR
      COMPANION ANIMALS HELPS BRING THEM THE RESPECT THEY DESERVE, AND IS A
      STATEMENT OF HOW MUCH YOU CARE. MANY MUNICIPALITIES AROUND THE COUNTRY
      HAVE ADOPTED THE TERM FOR OFFICIAL USE. TO FIND OUT HOW YOUR CITY OR
      TOWN CAN TRANSITION FROM "OWNER" TO "GUARDIAN", VISIT www.idausa.org

      HELP ANIMALS - Donate at www.GoVeganRadio.org